Pelistry Cottage - St. Mary's
Anne Hall welcomes you to Pelistry Cottage. We are situated in the perfect location for exploring Scilly. We are in the heart of the small settlement of Hugh Town, St. Mary's, just a few minutes from its beautiful beaches, restaurants, shops, amenities and the quay where boats depart for the other islands.
We offer well-appointed, double and twin accommodation, all with en-suites or private en-suite bathrooms. Each room has its own TV, coffee & tea making facilities, hairdryer and there is a guest fridge available.
We serve a full English breakfast or lighter options - cereals, fresh fruit juices, yoghurts and fruit - using local produce wherever possible. Your bedroom and dining room are available for you to use throughout the day.
We offer packed lunches made to order.
Evening meals also available, specialising in locally caught seafood from the family fishing boat. (other options also available).
Open all year
Facilities & Features
- Centrally located on the flat
- All day access to dining room and bedrooms
- Beach towels and hair dryers provided
- Very close to beaches
- Sunny front terrace – good people watching spot!
- Rooms 1 and 3 have small room fridges. Guest fridge also available in dining room
- Special diets catered for
- Five minutes walk to quay for tripper boats to other islands
- Tea/coffee/biscuits available in all bedrooms
- Remote control TV/DVD available in all bedrooms
- Children over the age of 8 welcome
Prices & Conditions
£45pppn Nov – Mar
£43pppn - £48pppn April - October
Non-refundable deposit unless room is re-let or exceptional circumstances