Porthenor B&B - St. Mary's
Porthenor is a spectacularly located B&B on the coastal path overlooking Old Town Bay. Our guest room is on the ground floor, with its own private entrance from the garden. It is modern and newly appointed with a comfortable bed and quality linens. It has a spacious en suite and shower. Sit in our contemporary lounge and enjoy your breakfast, cooked with the finest ingredients, whilst you take in the glorious views across Old Town Bay.
Porthenor B&B is situated in Old Town. We are yards from the beach with its wide expanse of sand on which to sit and relax. There are spectacular views of Pulpit Rock and Peninnis Head right on our doorstep. We are situated on the coastal path for those who enjoy walks and the Lower Moors Nature Trail and bird hides are only a few minutes stroll away. Old Town Church can be found on the opposite side of the bay where candlelit services are held in the summer. There is a cafe, restaurant, pub and a small shop all within a few minutes walk. We are within easy reach of the busier Hugh Town which is about a 15 minute stroll away. The local bus stop is nearby and there are a number of taxi operators.
Breakfast includes cereals, fresh fruit, full English cooked breakfast, homemade bread and jams.
Open all year.
Facilities & Features
- Private entrance to room from garden
- Tea and coffee making, hairdryer, flat screen freeview TV
- Free high speed wifi
- Newly appointed bedroom with comfortable super king sized bed and high quality bed linen, spacious en suite
- Breakfast in contemporary lounge with stunning views across Old Town Bay
- Cafe, restaurant, pub and small shop all within easy reach
- Dietary requirements and allergies catered for and healthier breakfast options are available on request
- Directly on coastal path, a few minutes walk to Lower Moors Nature Reserve and bird hides
Prices & Conditions
£45.00 to £55 per person per night. Please contact for details.
Single occupancy may be possible.
Minimum 3 night stay.
No smoking. No pets. No children under 12
Our availablility can be found on our website: http://www.porthenorbandb.com/availability
One small step into room and into en suite.