Bryher Campsite Bell Tent Rental - Bryher
Just turn up and relax with a ready-erected, fully-equipped Bell Tent on Bryher Campsite.
Our spacious 5 metre Bell Tents can sleep up to five people, with plenty of space for living and sleeping.
We’ve tried to think of everything, from essentials like a camping stove and cooking equipment to cosy extras like a rug and chest of drawers. Outside there’s an awning, picnic bench and even our unique Bryher deckchairs, made from recycled sailcloth.
Choose to stay a week or more, or – outside school holidays – enjoy a short stay for 3 nights or more.
Totally relax by renting a ready-erected, fully-equipped Bell Tent on Bryher Campsite...
With our rental Bell Tents you can just turn up, put the kettle on, and chill out. Everything is supplied for you - from the air mattresses to the cooker. All you need to bring is bedding and linen of your choice.
Our Bell Tents offer the perfect base for exploring the Isles of Scilly. Whilst it's very much still camping, we've tried to think of everything to make your holiday in our Bell Tents perfect.
- 5 metre canvas tents with living and sleeping space for up to 5 people
- Peak height of 3 metres making a comfortable living space
- 4 sailcloth deckchairs for inside or outside use, and a large picnic bench
- A rag rug and small chest of drawers make the tents cosy and homely
- All dining equipment provided, from cooker and gas to plates and glasses
- A large awning gives a covered outdoor space
- Four zippable air vents and an unzippable groundsheet for sunny days
- A great location onsite (we can't specify where as the tents are moved regularly)
Our tents are five metre bell tents, so there's loads of space for four or five people; if you're just a couple then you'll have loads of space.
The Bell Tents are located on beautiful Bryher Campsite, nestled in a sheltered valley with stunning panoramic sea views; the perfect base for exploring the beautiful Isles of Scilly.
Our games field with football goals and a Volleyball net provides somewhere for the young (and young at heart!) to let off steam and meet new people.
2018 season: 24th March - 1st October
Facilities & Features
- Spacious canvas Bell Tents
- All dining equipment provided
- Cosy touches
- Air mattresses
- Featuring handmade, sustainably sourced furniture
- Bring the outdoors in
- A great location
Prices & Conditions
Weekly Rental: From £340 per tent per week
Short Breaks: From £51 per tent per night
Weekly rentals are available throughout the season (24th March - 1st October 2017)
Short Breaks are available throughout the season, except Whitsun Week (26th May - 2nd June) and summer holidays (7th July - 1st September)