St Martin's Campsite - St. Martin's
St Martin’s Campsite is the only campsite on Scilly to be awarded four stars by Visit England. We work very hard to retain this high standard and hope that it shows.
The campsite on St. Martin’s has been taking campers since the mid sixties and has become a prominent part of island life during the summer season; many of our campers return year after year for their ‘Scilly fix’.
St. Martin’s campsite is protected by sturdy hedges giving both shade from the blazing sun and shelter from the Atlantic winds. The toilet and washing facilities are kept to an impeccable standard. The site is spacious and we are limited on the number of occupants so there is always plenty of room and privacy. Best of all, you can just pop through the marram grass and you are on the most fabulous, silky, sandy campsite beach.
St. Martin’s Campsite is perfectly located on the island being only a short walk away from Lower Town Quay for all your daily boat trips; steps away from farm gate stalls, selling produce from tomatoes to lobsters and literally a moments’ walk from our famous, recently refurbished pub. Do also take a gentle stroll to the other side of our small island where you will find a café, a bistro, a bakery (which also does takeaway pizzas) and a bit further on to a fish and chips restaurant. Once fed and watered, there are many beautiful shell-laden beaches, unspoilt rugged coastal paths and heather coated headlands to be explored.
Then back to your tent for a hot chocolate, lie back and watch for shooting stars.
We allow a small number of dogs on site out of season (not school hols) and by prior arrangement.
There is free WiFi throughout the campsite
The hiring of kayaks, motor or sailing boats is available and are delivered to the Campsite beach.
Open from mid March to the beginning of October
Facilities & Features
- Peaceful, relaxed and family friendly
- Located right on your own ‘campsite beach’
- Spacious, private and sheltered pitches
- Excellent modern facilities kept to a very high standard
- Small farm honesty shop selling fresh home grown produce and freshly baked croissants each morning
- Simple system to get all your camping gear here
- Free WiFi and free charging
- Dogs allowed out of the school holidays and by appointment
- Arrive or depart on any day except Sundays
- As welcoming for a single person to a group of friends
Prices & Conditions
£10.50 - £11.50 pppn
For availability, please phone 01720 422888
or email email@example.com
A full access statement is available on our web site www.stmartinscampsite.co.uk