Bracken, Hillside Farm - Bryher
We are a small working farm situated in the centre of Bryher. In spring and summer we grow and sell vegetables, salad crops, strawberries, cut flowers, free range eggs and home bred pork from our roadside stall outside the farmhouse.
The cottages face south and have panoramic views through 180 degrees. To the east Tresco can be seen, and to the west, the rugged Western Rocks and Bishop Rock Lighthouse. Safe, sandy beaches are less than 200m away. All cottages have private decking areas, equipped with outdoor dining furniture, barbecue and sun beds. Steps then lead down to the garden and fields below. We are proud of our 4 star Visit Britain rating with a gold award given to Bracken and are open all year, offering long or short winter breaks.
Bracken Cottage sleeps 4 people in a twin and double room. It has a spacious open plan kitchen which has been replaced this year, dining area and lounge look out to spectacular sea views which are maximised by the large lounge window and patio door which leads out to the private decking area.
Open all year except Christmas and New Year
Facilities & Features
- Saturday changeover
- Panoramic sea views
- Close to beaches
- Central location
- Owners on site for help and local knowledge.
- Private decking area with outdoor dining furniture and sun beds.
- Children can help feed our free range chickens and Saddleback pigs.
- Children’s buckets, spades, fishing nets, crab line and ball games provided
- Community centre nearby for use of library, pool, table tennis and board games
Prices & Conditions
£300 - £1,175 per week