Fernside - Veronica Farm - Bryher
Fernside is our converted farm hand's cottage which has stunning views across the channel to Tresco and St Mary's. It has a large, sloped garden and patio with furniture and a BBQ. It's just a few minute's walk from the shop, hotel, church and main quay.
Veronica Farm has been welcoming visitors for nearly forty years and has become a haven for visitors wishing to escape from the hustle of their busy lives on the mainland. Most of our visitors return year after year to enjoy the peace of our self catering cottages. You will be welcomed to your cottage with Issy's homemade scones, clotted cream and jam for a delicious cream tea.
Our cottages are comfortably furnished with free wifi, televisions, DVD players (and DVDs), radios, a selection of books and games. Each cottage has its own garden with garden furniture and a BBQ for you to enjoy.
We welcome families and can provide a cot and linen, high chair, socket protectors, children's cutlery, baby bath, bouncer and lots of age appropriate toys and books. We also have fishing nets and little buckets for youngsters to play with.
* Please note the cottages are being redecorated over the winter of 2015-2016 and there will be some cosmetic differences between the photos advertised.
Open from January-December
Facilities & Features
- Moments from the beach
- Close to boat and kayak hire
- A short walk to the shop and quays
- BBQs and garden furniture
- Homemade cream tea on arrival
- Local artwork on walls
- Toys and games available for children
- Washing available
- Free luggage transfer on arrival and departure
Prices & Conditions
£250 - £1,239 per week