Covean Cottage Holiday Accommodation & Tea Garden - St. Agnes
A traditional Cornish cottage sleeping 6 on the peaceful island of St. Agnes, within a short walk of the beach, Turk’s Head Inn and the quay. Enjoy a delicious cream tea in the adjoining Tea Garden with freshly baked scones and locally made clotted cream, straight from the island’s dairy farm. All of our 3 bedrooms have sea and garden views.
All our bedrooms have sea views are made up with sumptuous feather & down duvets and pillows* to ensure a wonderfully sound nights sleep in our picturesque little cottage. There is also a gorgeous sitting room with exposed granite, an inglenook fireplace and a sea view for those rainy days or just a quiet read or snooze.
The garden café next door serves refreshments and Cream Teas of homemade scones with St. Agnes’s very own clotted cream from Troytown Dairy Farm, Tuesday and Thursday 2-5pm only.
Our weekly pizza night is also very popular, pre-ordering is essential to avoid disappointment as the dough is slow proved for 2 days to build the flavour -once its gone its gone! keep an eye on our facebook page Covean Cottage Guesthouse & Café, or the St. Agnes notice boards for our pizza nights.
If you want a simple get-away from it all stay with beautiful scenery, a traditionally styled cottage and pretty garden, all with sea views then St. Agnes and Covean Cottage is certainly a good place to start.
*(non feather options available on request)
The Tea Garden is now closed for the season but will re-open in April 2019, on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons 2-5pm.
Facilities & Features
- All bedrooms have sea views
- Gorgeous lounge with a sea view and wi-fi
- Dogs allowed by arrangement and for a supplement
- Picturesque cottage with pretty garden and outdoor seating area
- St. Agnes sandbar and Covean beach approx. 3 minutes walk
- Turk’s Head Inn and Quay 5-8 minutes walk
- We meet all our guests on arrival at St. Agnes quay
- Vehicle transportation for luggage to and from boat
- Stunning sea view from the garden
- Traditionally and simply styled with natural stone, wood and soft cottons and linens
Prices & Conditions
£900 - £1,440 per week
For full availability please see http://www.coveancottage.com/availability.html
There is one flight of stairs to the bedrooms, we have no bedrooms on the ground floor, please see our website for full Access Statement.