Teania - St. Martin's
With a traditional granite exterior and a contemporary chic interior, Teania offers a truly five-star experience on St Martin’s. Located in Lower Town, Teania provides the very highest standards in self-catering accommodation and owner/operators Dawn and Keith Bradford, who have extensive professional experience in the hospitality industry, are very much hands on in ensuring you get the most out of your holiday.
Teania comprises two bedrooms, offering zip and link king-size or twin beds, both with en-suite facilities, one with full bath/shower the other with shower. Teania has a light, conservatory style entrance hall, leading to a hundred square metres of secluded South facing decking with a profusion of locally planted hanging baskets, sunbeds, teak table and chairs for four and a large parasol for those idyllic warm evenings when eating alfresco is an absolute must.
There are sea and island views which span from East to West from the first floor and the open plan living area and fully equipped kitchen will more than satisfy the demands of contemporary family entertaining.
You can expect lovely little extras like Molton Brown toiletries, quality bathrobes and bed linen, fresh hen eggs, plus a jar of Dawn's homemade preserve jelly when you stay as guest of Dawn and Keith at Teania, as well as being personally met on the quay at St Martin’s on your arrival.
No need to bring along beach towels as they are just one of the other little extras available at Teania, as are binoculars, a monocular, bucket & spades and when the weather is not quite up to par Teania has the full Sky package and an array of DVDs, books and games to keep everyone entertained.
Teania has been awarded Five Stars by Quality in Tourism in conjunction with Visit England since its inception in 2004 and in 2013 was awarded the ultimate Gold Award.
Open all year.
Facilities & Features
- 2 minutes from Lower Town Quay, beaches and local pub
- 5 stars with additional Gold Award, highest self-catering accolade
- Amenities offered are beyond the standard expected
- Personal service - meet & greet, pre-arrival collection of provisions
- Children friendly- extra bed/cot, child seat, stair gate, changing mat & nappy bin available
- Private south facing decking with sunbeds, teak table and chairs with a large parasol
- Quality bedding, towels, robes and beach towels provided
- Sky television, a wide selection of games, DVD's and books
- The owners live next door and are on hand for local information
- Thursday changeover, but flexible during out of season months
Prices & Conditions
Our website, https://www.stmartinsselfcatering.com/teanialuxurycottage, periodically shows Special Offers.
For up to date availability please see http://stmartinsselfcatering.com