4 Golden Bay - St. Mary's
Flat 4 Golden Bay, is a self-catering property in an extremely envious position in Hugh Town. Sleeping 4 in two bedrooms, one double & one twin, it is presented to a very high standard. Offering stunning uninterrupted views across the harbour to Tresco, Bryher, Samson and beyond from the lounge, dining room and master bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom have all the conveniences that you would expect.
Golden Bay is located right on Town Beach, a short walk from Porthcressa Beach and a couple of minutes from the shops, restaurants and quay.
Flat 4 Golden Bay, is a self-catering property in an extremely envious position in Hugh Town. With stunning, uninterupted pamoramic views of the harbour and quay, Tresco, Bryher & Samson beyond.
Sleeping 4 in two bedrooms, it is presented to a very high standard, and is conveniently located right on the beach but also near the centre of Hugh Town, close to shops, restaurants, Porthcressa beach and the harbour.
A spacious self contained first floor flat consisting of:
- Large living and dining room
- A well equipped kitchen
- Two bedrooms, one double-bedded and one twin-bedded
- Bathroom incorporates a large sized shower cubicle with electric shower,
hand basin and WC.
In the kitchen you will find:
- Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, automatic washer/dryer
In the lounge:
- Colour flatscreen television with Freeview & ‘Free-to-air’ SKY channels
- DVD player & a selection of DVDs
- Games and local books for when the day's exploration is done
Our aim is to give you a relaxing holiday in the picturesque Isles of Scilly.
Upon your arrival:
- Island flowers are provided to welcome you, together with tea, coffee, milk and biscuits so you don't need to rush out to the shops.
- Electricity is included within the tariff
- We provide all bed linen and towels, others may make you rent it!
- Beds are made prior to arrival
- If you are staying for longer than a week, a weekly change of linen is included in the tariff
There is also a hairdryer, ironing facilities and electric heating is available in all rooms. The flat can be occupied on arrival day from 1.00pm.
We ask that there is no smoking in the property, children over 12 are welcome and we regret that pets are not allowed.
You will find everything you need to have an enjoyable stay.
Available to rent all year round on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday in the main season and other changeover days by arrangement in the off season.
Facilities & Features
- Spacious, well equipped, 1st floor flat.
- Large lounge/diningroom with uninterupted sea views
- Electricity, linen & towels included
- Washer/dryer, dishwasher & microwave
- Changeover day - Saturday
- Double and twin Bedrooms, sleeps 4
- On the beach. 1 minute walk to shops & restaurants
Prices & Conditions
£600 - £1,200 per week