6 Lower Strand - St. Mary's
A family home lovingly renovated to make a comfortable, smart house in a beautiful location for relaxing holidays. 6 Lower Strand is only minutes away from two sandy beaches and overlooks St Mary’s harbour. It is within walking distance of the shops, restaurants and pubs of Hugh Town as well as the quay for boats to the other islands.
Ground Floor: dining room with view over the harbour having a dining suite and comfortable sofa; twin bedroom; shower room with toilet and hand basin; fully equipped fitted kitchen; utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer; small patio with patio chairs and table with a small pretty garden and enclosed yard.
First Floor: very comfortable lounge with uninterrupted views of the harbour and the other islands especially the wonderful sunset over Samson views; twin bedroom; bathroom with shower over the bath, a WC and a basin.
Second Floor: stairs lead from the sitting room to the double bedroom with a hand basin; views over the harbour from dormer windows. Toilet on the landing.
Tim and Sue Richards, local resident owners, are always at the door to welcome you and answer any queries and are always available to help or solve any problems during your stay. Children of all ages are very welcome, we provide travel or big cot, high chair, toys, books and games.
We do not take dogs and ask visitors not to smoke in the house.
Open all year
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day Thursday
- Some electricity provided, rest by meter
- Children well catered for, cot/high chair/toys etc
- All linen provided
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer in each bedroom. Shaver points in bathrooms.
- Ground floor bedroom and shower room for easy access
- Welcoming local owners, only a phone call away
- Opposite Holgates Green with picnic tables and seconds from the beach
- Amazing views from the first floor sitting room - all new visitors say “What a view” as they enter!
Prices & Conditions
£400 - £1,000 per week
Ground floor bedroom and shower room for those with mobility problems. Comfortable sofa in the dining room on ground floor also.