9 Springfield Court - St. Mary's
- Newly refurbished for 2018
- This one bedroom second floor apartment sleeps two with a choice of super king or twin beds
- Quietly situated on Church Street and five mimutes from beaches and all amenities
- The new kitchen/diner and lounge have a comfortable contemporary feel
- Completely refitted shower room
- Outstanding views of the harbour and off-islands
9 Springfield is a second floor apartment at the end of an imposing terrace of granite-built Edwardian houses.
It is light, sunny and airy enjoying a great location within easy reach of all amenities as well as the harbour and boats to the off-islands. Only two minutes to the beach!
There are outstanding views over St. Mary's harbour and the islands of Tresco, Bryher and Samson. Watching the sunset over Samson is something that will remain with you forever.
In the bedroom there is a choice of Super King or twin beds and linen and towels are provided. There is a bedroom tv and radio. The new shower room has a mains walk-in shower. The new fully equipped kitchen/diner includes a washing machine/tumble dryer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave oven and fridge with freezing compartment.
The comfortable lounge looks South over Buzza Hill and towards Porthcressa and enjoys sunshine throughout the day. There is a TV, DVD player with a small selection of DVDs, Radio and CD player, books and games.
Free broadband and WiFi. No pets. No smoking.
March to October inclusive
Facilities & Features
- Completely refurbished for 2018
- Super king or twin beds
- New walk in mains shower
- Comfortable lounge with TV, DVD, radio & CD
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Free broadband & WiFi
- All linen & towels included
- TV & Radio in Bedroom
- 5 minutes to beaches and amenities
- Outstanding views over the harbour to the off-islands
Prices & Conditions
£435 - £580 per week
Second floor. 2 Flights of stairs. Not suitable for physically disabled.