The Barley House - St. Mary's
The apartment and cottages situated on Seaways Flower Farm are all converted farm buildings; two of which were the orchid glass house and the barley store. Carefully converted and modernised over the years they now offer a comfortable and very convenient holiday home with spectacular views, mainly across the harbour but also with a more distant seascape.
Early season offer
We have the weeks of the 16th and 23rd March available in the Barley House for a special price of £550
We have the weeks of the 16th and 23rd March available - please call 01720 422845 for details.
The Barley House is a characterful cottage - rather cosy for all its charm and most suitable for two to three adults or a small family. Super views! The sitting out area is on the landside. Wifi available. Friday changeover.
Open all year round
Facilities & Features
- 15 Minutes Walk from Hugh Town
- Wifi Available
- Bang & Olufsen Television
- Stunning Sea Views from both Bedrooms and the Living Room
- Set in a Traditional Flower Farm
- Five Minutes Walk from Porthloo Beach
- Central Heating for Winter Holidays
- Adjacent to the Popular Juliet's Garden Bar and Restaurant
- Well Equipt Kitchen with a Dishwasher
- Children of All Ages & Dogs Welcome
Prices & Conditions
Lower prices will be considered for two people
We still have a few weeks available for 2018:
Early March - 16th and 23rd