Jolly Rock View, 2 Moonrakers - St. Mary's
Jolly Rock View is in a quiet position by the historic Garrison Walls and has lovely views of the harbour and Peninnis Light House. This 2 bed room ground floor apartment is ideal for walking, visiting the beaches or relaxing. A short stroll takes you down to shops, restaurants and the quay for boat trips to explore other islands and wildlife.
Jolly Rock View can sleep 2 to 4 people. There is a spacious open plan kitchen and living room with TV and DVD player. There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two 3’ twin beds.
The bathroom has recently been refurbished and has a shower, bath, WC and heated towel rail. Hairdryers and an iron are provided. Linen and towels and electricity are included.
Open from March to October inclusive.
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day is Saturday
- Communal terraced garden with two seats
- Guide books and a selection of natural history and local interest books. Games and small selection of DVDs.
- Communal laundry room with coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer. Communal outside drying area.
- Visit England report, Access statement and fire risk assessment are available from www.come2scilly.com
Prices & Conditions
£556 - £900 per week
Jolly Rock View is a ground floor apartment and is reached by several steps from a driveway on Garrison Lane.