The Loft House - St. Mary's
The apartment and cottages situated on Seaways Flower Farm are all converted farm buildings; two of which were the orchid glass house and the barley store. Carefully converted and modernised over the years they now offer a comfortable and very convenient holiday home with spectacular views, mainly across the harbour but also with a more distant seascape.
Early season offer
We have the weeks of the 15th, 22nd and 29th March available at a special rate of £650. Perfect for an early spring break!
We still have the weeks of the 15th, 22nd and 29th March available - please call 01720 422845 for details.
The Loft House is a modern apartment with a relaxed feel to it. It has a big double bedroom with a 5' bed and a twin (this is the one with the sea view). Shades of honey make it a wonderful place to return to after a hectic day's boating or walking, with a private patio on the land side. Washing machine. Wifi available. Thursday changeover.
Open all year round
Facilities & Features
- All the holiday houses have beautiful sea views
- Children of all ages and dogs welcome
- Central heating for winter holidays
- Well equipped kitchens, all with dishwashers
- Adjacent to the popular Juliet's Garden Restaurant and Bar
- Fifteen minutes walk to Hugh Town
- On the coastal path towards Carn Morvel
- Two minutes from Porthloo Beach
- Bang & Olufsen televisions with internet and wifi
- Set in a traditional flower farm
Prices & Conditions
Lower prices may be considered for two people.
Although we are pretty booked up for 2018, we do have a few weeks available for the Loft House:
12th, 19th and 26th April