The Orchid House - St. Mary's
The apartment and cottages situated on Seaways Flower Farm are all converted farm buildings; two of which were the orchid glass house and the barley store. Carefully converted and modernised over the years they now offer a comfortable and very convenient holiday home with spectacular views, mainly across the harbour but also with a more distant seascape.
The Orchid House (once just that) has a double bedroom and a triple, with bunks and a 3' bed. Lots of granite and white washed wood here, and a big front balcony to sit on with a drink or meal and watch the sea world go by. Wifi available. Friday changeover.
Open all year round
Facilities & Features
- Stunning Sea Views
- Five Minutes Walk from Porthloo Beach
- Bang & Olufsen Television
- Fully Equipt Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Fifteen Minutes Walk from Hugh Town
- Adjacent to the Popular Juliet's Garden Restaurant and Bar
- Set in a Traditional Flower Farm
- Children of All Ages & Dogs Welcome
- Central Heating for Winter Holidays
Prices & Conditions
£750 - £1,115 per week