Seascape, Moonrakers Flat 1 - St. Mary's
Located in an elevated position with enviable panoramic sea views Seascape is an ideal get away for up to 4 guests. Its quiet location, just below the Garrison wall, is only a few minutes walk from the quay and all the amenities of Hugh Town. The terraced garden offers the opportunity to enjoy the views with an alfresco drink.
Seascape, refurbished by the current owners, has received Visit England's Gold Award for "exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service".
Seascape is one of the ground floor apartments in Moonrakers Holiday Flats.
The bright sunny dual aspect lounge/diner has excellent views of Town Beach and Peninnis Head on one side and the off islands on the other. It is equipped with a TV, DVD player, radio, wifi and unlimited fibre Broadband.
There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two 2'6" single beds. Both bedrooms are fitted with washbasins and vanity units, and have beautiful sea views.
The galley kitchen provides all that is needed to cater for a family self-catering holiday. The shower room contains an electric shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
For INTERIOR PHOTOGRAPHS and FLOOR PLAN please click on the Scilly Self Catering webpage for Seascape http://www.scillyselfcatering.com/Property.aspx?itemid=282
At the back of the property there is a communal laundry room and outside drying area. The laundry room has a coin operated washing machine and tumble dryer.
The communal terraced garden to the front of the property has 2 benches and is an ideal place to enjoy an alfresco coffee or a pre-dinner drink while taking in the views across to Peninnis Head and over Hugh Town to Town Beach.
February to November Inclusive.
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day is Friday
- Electricity is included in the price
- TV, Wifi, unlimited fibre Broadband, thermostatically controlled radiators
- Communal garden, benches, laundry room and outside drying area
- Linen, tea towels, hand towels and bath towels are provided
- A Welcome Pack and a Kitchen Pack are provided
- Self catering consumables (cling film, baking parchment...) are supplied at the start of the season and are usually available
- For the latest Inventory, Access Statement, Fire Risk Assessment or Visit England Report please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scilly Self Catering look after you during your stay and provide a 24hr emergency number
- Received Visit England's Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation
Prices & Conditions
Weekly Prices for the 2019 Season:
22/03/2019-05/04/2019 £610 05/04/2019-03/05/2019 £650 03/05/2019-07/06/2019 £690
07/06/2019-05/07/2019 £730 05/07/2019-19/07/2019 £770 19/07/2019-30/08/2019 £915
30/08/2019-13/09/2019 £660 13/09/2019-04/10/2019 £590 04/10/2019-01/11/2019 £530
Fully booked for 2018.
Weeks become available for booking 11 months in advance (e.g. 3rd - 10th May will be available for booking on, or about the 10th June).
For the latest availability click on http://www.scillyselfcatering.com/Property.aspx?itemid=282. if the dates you require are not showing, then the accommodation is either currently unavailable for booking or booked.
Seascape is a ground floor apartment. There are 3 means of access from Garrison Lane, with a minimum of 6 steps.