Seascape, Moonrakers Flat 1 - St. Mary's
Located in an elevated position with enviable panoramic sea views Seascape is an ideal get away for up to 4 guests. Its quiet location, just below the Garrison wall, is only a few minutes walk from the quay and all the amenities of Hugh Town. The terraced garden offers the opportunity to enjoy the views with an alfresco drink.
Seascape has received Visit England's Gold Award for "exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service".
Seascape is one of the ground floor apartments in Moonrakers Holiday Flats.
The bright sunny dual aspect lounge/diner has excellent views of Town Beach and Peninnis Head on one side and the off islands on the other. It is equipped with a TV, DVD player, radio, wifi and unlimited Broadband.
There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two 2'6" single beds. One of the single beds is a trundle bed and can be stored under the other bed to give more space when required. Both bedrooms are fitted with washbasins and vanity units, and have beautiful sea views.
A modern galley kitchen provides all that is needed to cater for a family self-catering holiday, and a refurbished shower room completes the internal layout.
At the back of the property there is an outside drying area and a communal laundry room with a coin operated washing machine and dryer. To the front there is a communual terraced garden with two benches, a great place to sit with a coffee and admire the sea views.
For INTERIOR PHOTOGRAPHS, FLOOR PLAN and ACCESS STATEMENT please click on the Scilly Self Catering webpage for Seascape http://www.scillyselfcatering.com/Property.aspx?itemid=282
February to November Inclusive.
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day is Friday
- Electricity is included in the price
- TV, Wifi & unlimited Broadband, thermostatically controlled radiators
- Communal garden, benches, laundry room and outside drying area
- Linen, tea towels, hand towels and bath towels are provided by Scily Self Catering
- A Welcome Pack and a Kitchen Pack are provided by Scilly Self Catering
- Some self catering consumables (e.g. baking parchment) are supplied at the start of the season and are usually available
- For the latest Inventory, Fire Risk Assessment or Visit England Report please contact Scilly Self Catering
- Scilly Self Catering look after you during your stay and provide a 24hr emergency number
- Received Visit England's Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service
Prices & Conditions
Weekly Prices for the 2019 Sreason:
03/05/2019-07/06/2019 £690 07/06/2019-05/07/2019 £730 05/07/2019-19/07/2019 £770
19/07/2019-30/08/2019 £915 30/08/2019-13/09/2019 £660 13/09/2019-04/10/2019 £590
Sleeps a maximum of 4. Chidren 10 and over. Smoking is not permitted. Sorry, no Pets.
Fully booked for 2018 Season.
For 2019 Season availability click on http://www.scillyselfcatering.com/Property.aspx?itemid=282. Weeks only become available for booking 11 months in advance.
Seascape (Moonrakers Flat 1) is a ground floor apartment. There are 3 means of access from Garrison Lane, with a minimum of 6 steps.