Seaview Moorings - St. Mary's
Seaview Moorings consists of 5 modern self-catering apartments, furnished and fully-equipped for your every need.
It's not just a fantastic location with breathtaking views or a place to stay - Seaview Moorings is a special place to file away in your memory.
Our suites offer excellent self catering accommodation. We pride ourselves on our high standards and wish your holiday to be a memorable experience, therefore we feel we have anticipated your every need for an enjoyable holiday.
Port and Starboard Suites are on the first floor - Port Suite has a double 4'6" bed whilst Starboard Suite has twin single 3' beds.
Topsail and Royal Suites are on the second floor - Topsail suite has a double 4'6" bed whilst Royal Suite has twin single 3' beds. Both these suites have the added advantage of a South facing balcony deck with patio.
The Sun Deck is on the first floor but approached at ground floor level from Back Lane - a spacious one bedroom apartment having a double bedroom, bathroom with corner bath and shower, separate kitchen/diner, separate lounge with patio doors onto a large south facing roof garden with harbour views. It offers the same facilities and extras as the other four suites as mentioned below.
Port, Starboard, Royal & Topsail suites offer:
- harbour views from the bed sitting area
- a unique concept of having very high quality easy operational pull down beds - giving the benefit of additional living space during the day when they are up and out of the way .
- a fully equipped kitchen area incorporating a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, cooker
- a comfortable living area with television DVD/CD player, clock radio, haridryer, trouser press, iron and ironing board
- Vodafone mobile telephone with a complimentary credit
- bathrooms equipped with electric shower, bath robes, and complimentary toiletries
- all linen, towels, beach towels and tea towels are provided
- winter and summer tog weight duvets and blankets for your comfort choice
- electric blankets for all beds for added warmth during the off peak periods
- electricity is included in the rental
- heating is individually controlled using electric space heaters
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer on site
- free wireless internet access
Available March to October through Scilly Self Catering.
For out of season enquiries, please call 01720 422082 or use the email contact form.
Accommodation is available from 4:00pm on day of arrival through to 10am on day of departure.
For early arrivals and late departures, arrangements can be made in advance for storing luggage.
Facilities & Features
- Harbour views
- Town Beach is just across the road whilst Porthcressa Beach is a few minutes walk away.
- Welcome pack of wine, coffee/tea and home made flapjack
- Welcome bathroom pack of toiletries
- Replacement service for kitchen and bathroom essentials
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Level easy walking distance to St Mary's Harbour
- Internet access
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday changeover days
Prices & Conditions
2018 prices range from £480 per week in low season to £750 per week during high season.
Accommodation cannot be booked more than 11 months in advance.
An information sheet with photographs, floor plan and directions is available for Port Suite, Royal Suite, Starboard Suite, Sun Deck and Topsail Suite. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link to the PDF file.
Prices include electricity, bed linen, hand towels and bath towels. Beach towels are not supplied.
Smoking is not permitted.
Our booking terms and conditions can be found here.
Not suitable for disabled visitors.
The Sun Deck does have access at ground floor level via a slope therefore no stairs involved to enter - but once inside it doesn't have facilities for wheelchair or disabled needs.