Serica at Glandore Apartments - St. Mary's
'Serica' is a comfortable, well-equipped 'bijou' apartment within our large, cream 1930s property, surrounded by nearly half an acre of private gardens, including a sunny patio with barbecue and a shaded ‘Library’ patio (so named because guests enjoy reading there!). Porthloo beach is only fifty yards from our gate and offers stunning views of the famous Scillonian sunsets.
‘Serica’ apartment has a modern living room comprising a well equipped kitchen area, a dining table and chairs, and two comfortable armchairs offering stunning west-facing sea views. The bedroom has a double bed and a smart modern ensuite shower and toilet. Patio windows open from the bedroom onto a private sunny south facing balcony with table and chairs. All apartments are personally serviced by ourselves.
When you arrive, we will be on hand to greet you and show you personally around the apartment. The beds will all be made up and the table laid with flowers together with a welcome tray of tea/coffee and biscuits. The 'What's On' list and 'Things to Do' sheets giving you important information about Scilly during your stay will be on the table ready for you to peruse at your leisure.
We offer an advance grocery order option whereby you can send us a list of (mainly breakfast) items which will be waiting in your apartment for your arrival. You can take your time to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and delicious biscuits from the welcome tray while you relax and start your holiday.
We have been welcoming guests to Glandore Apartments for since 2000. As proprietors, we live on the premises and are committed to ensuring that our guests are as comfortable as possible. Glandore is your 'home from home' here on the beautiful Isles of Scilly and we hope you will enjoy the relaxing peace and quiet of our beachside apartments.
Our main season runs from March to October inclusive. (The apartments are closed for the whole of December and the first half of January) Serica is a warm, cosy and comfortable 'bijou' apartment with stunning sea and country views ... perfect for a short (or long!) break during the off peak season in November or late January/February. Please contact us for details and availability.
Facilities & Features
- Change over day Thursday
- 50 yards to Porthloo Beach
- Country views from private south facing balcony accessed through patio windows from bedroom
- Stunning sea view from sitting room
- Resident proprietors for a truly personal service
- All bedding and towels provided
- Beds made up for guests’ arrival
- Free Wi Fi internet access and free loan of Windows 7 laptop computer if required
- Advance grocery order option available
- Washer/drier in apartment together with a washing line in garden available to guests
Prices & Conditions
£385 - £785 per week
Vacancies updated Saturday 24th March 2018
JUST IN! VERY late cancellation for the following:
Serica is now available for the fortnight arriving on Thursday 19th April and departing on Thursday 3rd May 2018. The normal Low Season Tariff is £650 per week fully inclusive but this is now discounted to £595 per week. If both weeks are booked, there will be a 5% discount on the second week.
- Serica apartment is available for the week arriving on Thursday 12th and departing on Thursday 19th April 2018. Normal low season tariff wis £650 for the week fully inclusive - now discounted to £550 for the week fully inclusive.
- Serica apartment is available for four weeks from Thursday 4th October 2018 until Thursday 1st November at our BARGAIN Late Autumn Tariff of £540 per week fully inclusive. If a fortnight is booked, there will be a 5% discount on the second week of £27.00 If three weeks or more are booked, there will be a 5% discount on all weeks (three week discount would be £81.00, four week discount would be £108.00)
Due to the structure of the building, ‘Serica’ apartment is not suitable for people of limited physical mobility due to stairs, steps and thresholds. Regretfully, there is NO ground floor access this Apartment which is located on the second floor of the building.