Trevean Holidays - St. Mary's
Situated in Hugh Town, St. Mary’s, this is a large spacious family town house with views of harbour. All facilities to accommodate extended families. Trevean is within easy reach of beaches, off shore boat trips, shops and restaurants.
The spacious accommodation sleeps 8 people. Reverse accommodation with views from living area, on top floor, over the harbour. Linen, towels and electricity are included in the price.
Open from March to December.
Accommodation can be accessed from 2.00pm onwards and has to be vacated by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
Facilities & Features
- Beach just one minute from front door.
- Shops, Banks and Restaurants nearby
- View over the harbour
- Easy walking to quay to board 'off-island' boats for day trips
- 2 Shower rooms on ground floor and on first floor, bathroom and separate toilet
- All bedrooms have vanity units and large fitted wardrobes
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier yard outside with washing line.
- Kitchen has large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster and all necessary equipment for catering for eight persons
- Wifi, Sky TV and flat screen TV, Docking station.
Prices & Conditions
Booking forms on request together with terms and conditions. 25% deposit required to secure booking.
The booking form to be signed and returned with deposit.
Taking bookings for 2019