Flying Boat Cottages - Tresco
Built on the site of a former World War One flying boat station, these contemporary New England style beachfront cottages sleep up to ten people and are available to rent by the week. They are located on the western side of the island with the Spa, indoor swimming pool, Store and Delicatessen, Flying Boat Restaurant, bike hire and Island Office conveniently located on the door step.
The Flying Boat Cottages are situated on the beach at New Grimsby. They are beautifully furnished with oak flooring, original artwork throughout and sea views from the living rooms and master bedrooms with balconies. Features include wi-fi broadband, wide screen satellite TV and a wood burning stove.
Open all year.
Facilities & Features
- Free Wi-Fi and digital satellite TV
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Access to spa and leisure facilities (gym, sauna, Jacuzzi)
- Located on New Grimsby beach
- Adjacent to the Flying Boat restaurant
- Adjacent to Tresco Stores & Delicatessen
- High chairs and cots available at no supplement
- Complimentary entrance to Abbey Garden and Isles of Scilly Golf Club included
- Bike hire
- Golf buggies for hire (guests with restricted mobility only)
Prices & Conditions
£1,600 - £6,000 per week
For availability please see http://www.tresco.co.uk/staying-on-tresco
Golf buggies for hire (guests with restricted mobility only)