One-bedroomed Sea Garden Cottages - Tresco
There are nine one-bedroomed Sea Garden cottages, offering self-catering, B&B or half-board accommodation and sleeping 2 (with the option to sleep 1 or 2 children on the downstairs sofa bed). All cottages capture some of the best sea views that the islands have to offer. There is also an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym for guests’ use.
Each cottage has a first floor double bedroom with a balcony and en-suite bathroom (4) or en-suite shower room (5). The ground floor comprises a sitting room with a wide screen satellite television and fully fitted kitchen, should you wish to self-cater. Alternatively, you can opt for a fully inclusive rate, with breakfast and dinner at the adjacent Ruin Beach Café restaurant (limited winter hours). There is a sofa bed in the sitting room, making these properties suitable for those staying with a child. All cottages also enjoy a patio and garden area.
Open March - November (self-catering, bed & breakfast or half-board)
Facilities & Features
- Free Wi-Fi and digital satellite TV
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Access to spa and leisure facilities (gym, sauna, Jacuzzi)
- Located on Old Grimsby beach
- Seasonal sailing and water sports school (July – August)
- Adjacent to Ruin Beach Café restaurant
- High chairs and cots available at no supplement
- Complimentary entrance to Abbey Garden and Isles of Scilly Golf Club included
- Bike hire
- Golf buggies for hire (guests with restricted mobility only)
Prices & Conditions
Nightly rate per person and four night breaks from £495 per person (including return flights from Land's End).
For availability please see https://www.tresco.co.uk/staying-on-tresco/1-bed-sea-garden-cottages