St Mary's Hall Spirit Bar & Restaurant - St. Mary's
Our restaurant, 'Spirit', uses the best seasonal and local produce, including meat from our own farm, to which our chefs add a dash of inspiration.
Food is important to us and so is where we source and purchase our ingredients. At the heart of our menus is our passion for seasonal and local produce, supported by our ethical policy. This includes slow reared rare breed beef, pork and lamb from our own farm. All that is needed is good ingredients and a dash of inspiration from our chefs and voila!
We have a good selection of wines, carefully chosen to complement the menu.
Open from mid-March until mid-October.
We are open to non-residents from 10am for morning coffee; food is served from 12 noon until 9pm, with dinner from 6pm. Please call for more information.
Facilities & Features
- Well maintained garden available
- Spirit Bar & Restaurant open to non-residents for lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and drinks
- Local and seasonal produce are at the heart of all our menus
- Meats from our own farm are slow reared for that extra flavour
- Specialist cocktail and gin menus available from our well-stocked bar
- Quiet location, yet less than a 5-minute walk to the heart of town and the quay
- A 2-minute walk to Porthcressa Beach and Town Beach