St Agnes Boating - St. Agnes
St Agnes Boating is a small family owned business that has over twenty years experience boating within the islands using Scilly's only purpose built catamaran the Spirit of St Agnes. For a more intimate bespoke service the Enterprise is available for special hire, fishing and sightseeing trips. Call us or go online to discuss your requirements.
St Agnes Boating offers wildlife safaris, scheduled and sea taxi services between St Agnes and the other islands.
Our Scheduled Trips run everyday from approximately 10.15am - 5.00pm. To travel outside of these times is really easy to arrange either call us on 01720422704 or go online at www.stagnesboating.co.uk
Facilities & Features
- Toilet on board
- Bespoke Special Hire
- Regular trips to the other islands all year
- Wildlife Safaris
- Free "Peace of Mind" transfer booking service for arriving passengers
- Specialised in trips, landing on the inhabited islands for enviromnetal clients
- Highly Commended at the Sustainability Awards
- Download our App from your AppStore to check boating times pay for trips and buy weeekly passes
Prices & Conditions
From £10.00 return per person. For more information please see www.stagnesboating.co.uk
Travel on any St Agnes Boating scheduled service apart from wildlife trips for a week for £42 per adult / £105 per family with our weekly pass. You can buy your weekly pass online at any time.
Family Day Return Saver Fare £26, third, and even your fourth child travels free!