St Mary's Hall Hotel - St. Mary's
Experience the Spirit of Scilly at St Mary's Hall Hotel, where service and attention to detail are key.
We have 26 well-appointed rooms and a fantastic bar & restaurant which is open to non-residents.
All our rooms are en-suite, with large beds, soft white towels, flat screen televisions, luxury bathrooms and a few little extras designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
There is also Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
Our restaurant, 'Spirit', uses the best seasonal and local produce, including meat from our own farm, to which our chefs add a dash of inspiration
St Mary's Hall Hotel is an elegant refurbished townhouse on the edge of Hugh Town and close to the beach.
It was built in 1938 by an Italian nobleman for his Scillonian bride and was converted into a hotel in 1967.
The hotel has traded continuously over the last 50 years and enjoys a fine reputation for its food.
We offer a range of rooms - standard, superior and suites, and our bar and restaurant is open to non-residents.
Open from mid-March until mid-October.
Facilities & Features
- 26 rooms - all with luxury en suite facilities
- All double beds are 6’ super king size beds
- Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Resident's lounge available
- Well maintained garden available
- B&B or Half Board rates available
- Spirit Bar & Restaurant open to non-residents for lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and drinks
- Local and seasonal produce are at the heart of all our menus
- Meats from our own farm are slow reared for that extra flavour
- Specialist cocktail and gin menus available from our well-stocked bar
- Quiet location, yet less than a 5-minute walk to the heart of town and the quay
- A 2-minute walk to Porthcressa Beach and Town Beach
Prices & Conditions
Prices are per person per night including vat.
From £80 - £160 pppn B&B; from £95 - £145 pppn DBB. Rates are based on two people sharing. Single supplements may apply.
Please see the hotel website to book online: http://www.stmaryshallhotel.co.uk
Our restaurant, bar, lounges and suites are all on the ground floor and suitable for wheelchair access. We can also provide wheelchairs by prior arrangement.