2 Silver Street - St. Mary's
A spacious beautifully appointed self-catering property in the heart of Hugh Town on St Mary’s sleeping 8 people.
The main house comprises of one super king double bedroom, twin bedroom and a third room with bunk beds. The annex offers a double bed with en-suite shower/toilet with kitchen and seating area.
No 2 Silver Street is perfectly situated for a relaxed break, with everything on your doorstep. The property sits in the main town hub of Hugh Town. There are shops, post office, cafés, galleries, banks, eateries, public houses and a museum within a very close radius. Porthcressa beach is 250 metres and the quay a seven minute walk.
We would be very happy to help you with any queries you may have – please drop us an email or give us a call.
We like you to feel completely at home so have provided some extra luxury home comforts.
How do you book?
• Please contact us with any questions you may have at any time.
• Check your booking dates are available and let us know when you would like to stay.
• A deposit invoice with full terms and conditions and access statement/room descriptions will be sent.
• One third deposit of rental cost will secure your booking.
• Remaining accommodation payment is due in full, eight weeks before commencement of the hire period.
• Count down the days to your holiday!
Open all year
Facilities & Features
- Wi-fi included
- Washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher/fridge/freezer
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- No smoking
- Travel cot and high chair (by request)
- Secluded peaceful courtyard garden
- Shaving points in bathrooms
- Luxury extras including Nespresso coffee machine/ KitchenAid mixer and food processor
- 32” TV/DVD/stereo CD and radio
- Bathroom with high-pressure shower. Bath with showerhead for hair.
Prices & Conditions
£1,250 - £2,500 per week
Please check here and our website for late availability and special offers
Full terms and conditions are available on request.
We have the following deals at a special rate for weeks:
SPECIAL DEAL FOR OCTOBER: ANY WEEK FROM SATURDAY 7TH TO SATURDAY 21ST OCTOBER £750 PER WEEK
SPECIAL DEAL FOR NOVEMBER: ANY WEEK FROM SATURDAY THE 4TH TO 25TH NOVEMBER £650 PER WEEK
A full access statement is available on request
The ground floor of the main house is open plan.
The open treads of the stairs are carpeted with low handrail.
Large sliding patio doors leading to a sheltered secluded southerly facing balcony.
Ground floor Annex:
Access via a small 75mm step from the kitchen.
Leading to a 600mm wide spiral staircase.
First Floor Annex:
Small kitchen and seating area in a narrow room approx. 1800mm wide.
Small double bed with access on one side.
Includes step up shower, toilet and large wash hand basin.
The house backs onto a communal courtyard.
Raised ornamental pond approximately 90cm high.