The Dairy Flat - St. Mary's
Central location on the Strand, Hugh Town with sea views of St. Mary's harbour and off-islands Samson, Bryher and Tresco from the living room and bedroom windows.
Spacious, self-contained and fully equipped one bedroom accommodation. Available for rent on a weekly basis from Friday to Friday throughout the year on a first come first served basis.
King size or twin single beds option. Included in the rent are all linens, towels, electricity, heating and WiFi. There are USB sockets located in the bedroom.
Assistance dogs welcome.
- Well appointed self-contained flat comprising entrance lobby/utility, lounge/diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- Breathtaking, panoramic sea views from the large bedroom and lounge windows.
- Electricity, heating, kitchenalia, linens, towels (including bath robes, beach towels and face cloths) and Wifi included.
- Convenient location for all shops, restaurants, pubs, beaches, RNLI station & shop, Isles of Scilly Museum, Parish, Methodist & St. Mary the Virgin churches, medical centre and the quay.
- Twin singles or king size bed options.
- Assistance dogs welcome.
Open all year
Facilities & Features
- Stunning panoramic sea views from living room and bedroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Convenient location
- Twin or King Size bed option
- Washing Machine and Freezer
- Improvements made in 2016
- No pets policy www.visitislesofscilly.com" data-placement="top" data-toggle="popover" data-container="body">
- Welcome Pack
- Long term winter let
- New & Improved for 2018
Prices & Conditions
A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking with the full balance payable 10 weeks prior to the start date.
To safeguard against loss to either party, we strongly recommend all our guests take out suitable and adequate insurance to cover costs in the event of disrupted travel arrangements, no-show or the cancellation of a booking. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a booking a full refund of all monies, including deposit will be made.
The flat is let on a weekly, first come first served basis from Friday to Friday.
Shorter breaks are only available from the beginning of November to the end of February, unless the flat has been let long term over winter.
The accommodation is available from 4pm on the day of arrival.
Changeover day is Friday and guests are required to vacate the flat by 10am.
Luggage may be left in the flat's lobby for pre-arranged collection by Island Carriers.
The Dairy Flat is integral to the building known as “The Dairy” and can be reached from Higher Strand by a flight of 7 external steps with handrail located on the side of the building.
Alternatively, the flat can also be accessed from Church Street which runs parallel with the Strand and brings you to rear of the premises where no external steps need be encountered.
The entrance to The Dairy Flat is clearly signed. Most local residents, off islanders and many regular visitors are very familiar with The Dairy and if you’re lost can offer directions to it!
*** PLEASE NOTE: Although the accommodation is “on the level ” there are 3 internal carpeted steps between the entrance lobby and the living room ***
Assistance / Guide dogs welcome.