Dunmallard, Lower Flat - St. Mary's
Very comfortable, quiet and spacious ground floor flat. Central location, just a short stroll to Hugh Town, the Quay, Town Beach and Porthcressa Beach. Sleeps two and is fully re-furnished and decorated to a high standard. Twin bedroom includes plenty of storage. There is also a shower room/toilet, large kitchen/diner and a light, spacious lounge with sofa bed.
The flat has been our own holiday home and regularly used by the family for more than 25 years. This experience and our in-depth knowledge of Scilly has enabled us to equip the flat with, we think, everything that will help our visitors to enjoy their holiday. Our 'Gold Award' from Enjoy England recognises that we offer fairly special 3 star accommodation.
We like to have personal contact with our visitors and will be pleased to send you a brochure and booking form and answer any holiday queries in a phone call.
Open from April to October
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day is Wednesday
- If arriving by air, the airport bus will drop you off and collect you at the flat.
- If arriving by Scillonian there is about a 10 minute walk from the Quay. Taxis are available.
- There is level access to the flat and floors are all level inside.
- Bed linen and personal towels are supplied and changed weekly.
- The flat is all electric (all electricity included in the tariff)
Prices & Conditions
Payment is by cash or cheque please.
To check up to date availability please call 01458 272971
Pets and smoking regrettably are not allowed in the flat.
Although the flat is completely level inside with just a small (3") step in the shower room, narrow doors preclude wheelchair access.