Golden Eagle at Glandore Apartments - St. Mary's
'Golden Eagle' is a comfortable, 2/3 person, well-equipped apartment within our large, cream 1930s property, surrounded by nearly half an acre of private gardens. It has a spacious private balcony with stunning sea views across to Samson, Bryher and Tresco. Porthloo beach is only fifty yards from our gate and offers breathtaking views of the famous Scillonian sunsets.
‘Golden Eagle’ apartment has a well-equipped kitchen with dining table, a large modern lounge with French windows opening out onto a spacious balcony with table and chairs and stunning sea views to the west, stairs up to a roomy lobby from which opens two bedrooms (a large kingsize/twin giving a 6ft kingsize bed or two 3ft twin beds and a spacious single with 3ft bed) and bathroom with bath, over bath shower and toilet.
When you arrive, we will be on hand to greet you and show you personally around the apartment. The beds will all be made up and the table laid with flowers together with a welcome tray of tea/coffee and biscuits. The 'What's On' list and 'Things to Do' sheets giving you important information about Scilly during your stay will be on the table ready for you to peruse at your leisure.
We offer an advance grocery order option whereby you can send us a list of (mainly breakfast) items which will be waiting in your apartment for your arrival. You can take your time to enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and delicious biscuits from the welcome tray while you relax and start your holiday.
We have been welcoming guests to Glandore Apartments since 2000. As proprietors, we live on the premises and are committed to ensuring that our guests are as comfortable as possible. Glandore is your 'home from home' here on the beautiful Isles of Scilly and we hope you will enjoy the relaxing peace and quiet of our beachside apartments.
Our main season runs from March to October inclusive. (The apartments are closed for the whole of December and the first half of January) Golden Eagle is a spacious, cosy and comfortable apartment ... perfect for a short (or long!) break during the off peak season in November or late January/February. Please contact us for details and availability.
Facilities & Features
- Change over day Thursday
- 50 yards to Porthloo Beach
- Sea and country views
- Stunning sea view balcony
- Resident proprietors for a truly personal service
- All bedding and towels provided
- Beds made up for guests’ arrival
- Free WiFi internet access and free loan of Windows 7 laptop computer if required
- Advance grocery order option available
- Washer/dryer provided in kitchen together with a rotary drier available to guests in main garden.
Prices & Conditions
£445 - £840 per week
Vacancies updated Thursday 15th February 2018
Only four weeks still available in Golden Eagle apartment between 15th March and 27th September 2018 (one week in April, one week in August and two weeks in September)
- one week arriving on Thursday 12th April and departing on Thursday 19th April 2018. Low season tariff £750 per week fully inclusive (bedding, towels, kitchen linen, electricity and central heating)
- one week arriving on Thursday 16th August and departing on Thursday 23rd August 2018. High season tariff will be £840 for the week fully inclusive (bedding, towels, kitchen linen, electricity and central heating)
- two weeks are available from Thursday 13th September until Thursday 27th September 2018. Low season tariff £750 per week fully inclusive (bedding, towels, kitchen linen, electricity and central heating) If a fortnight is booked there will be a 5% discount on the second week of £37.50.
- four weeks are available from Thursday 4th October to Thursday 1st November 2018 at our BARGAIN Late Autumn tariff of £585 per week fully inclusive. If two weeks are booked, there will be a 5% discount on the second week of £29.25, if three weeks are booked there will be a 5% discount on all THREE weeks of £87.75, if all four weeks are booked there will be a 5% discount on all FOUR weeks of £117.00.
Due to the structure of the building, ‘Golden Eagle’ apartment is not suitable for people of limited physical mobility due to stairs, steps and thresholds. Regretfully, there is NO ground floor access this Apartment which is located on the second and third floors of the building.