Greystones 1 - St. Mary's
One of three beautiful self-catering cottages situated on the historic Garrison. They are in an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the glorious island of St Mary’s in the Isles of Scilly.
Greystones 1 is a three-star graded cottage. It is granite built and is the middle cottage in a row of three, The Greystones cottages were originally constructed in C1904 to serve as the mess quarters for the Garrison. They are surrounded by a moat with garden areas.
Greystones 1 accommodates up to 5 people in 2 bedrooms. One has a double bed, the other has twin beds and there is a sofabed in the large lounge/dining room. A cot and highchair can be provided. The kitchen is fitted with oven, hob, washing machine and tumble dryer as well as microwave, toaster, kettle etc. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a bath, wash hand basin and WC. A comb TV/ DVD player is provided as well as several games, jigsaws and books. There is an iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner, We are quite happy to accept up to 2 dogs in this cottage.
end of March to end of October
Facilities & Features
- Changeover day Friday
- Secluded shared garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Bed linen, bath & hand towels provided. Tea towels and bathmats provided
- electricity included
- Ten minutes walk to town, quay and beach
- Children’s playpark close by
- Games, jigsaws, books provided
- Up to a maximum of 2 dogs welcomed.
- Luggage collection to and from Scillonian included
Prices & Conditions
£520 - £985 per week
Please click on the link for availability and to book. www.garrisonholidays.com