Sea Garden Cottages - Tresco
The seven larger Sea Garden cottages sleep between six and ten people and are available to rent by the week. Each property is beautifully appointed and has panoramic sea views. There is an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym for guests’ use.
The Christmas and New Year period is a time to spend with loved ones, and where better to celebrate than Tresco?
The festive season is a wonderful time on Tresco – a far cry from the hustle and bustle of the mainland. Enjoy a bracing clifftop walk, a soak in the spa, a board game in front of the log burner, or a meander through the Abbey Garden – the choice is yours.
With our flexible Christmas and New Year break, just let us know when you want to arrive, how long you want to stay, and how many of you there will be. We’ll sort the rest for your perfect festive escape – whether it’s a quiet couples retreat, a cosy family Christmas, a big celebration with friends, or anything in between.
You'll stay in our luxurious, seafront Flying Boat or Sea Garden cottages, with a log burning stove, wonderful sea views, original artwork throughout, satellite television and WiFi. You'll enjoy complimentary access to the Tresco Island Spafacilities and entry to Tresco Abbey Garden throughout your stay.
Stay over Christmas to enjoy our island candlelit carol service at St Nicholas Church and our traditional Christmas Day service. On the big day, dine in your cottage with goose, turkey or other choice cuts pre-ordered from Tresco Stores, sourced from Vivian Olds of St Just.
Or let someone else do the hard work and head to The New Inn for a traditional Christmas dinner and a glass full of good cheer!
Those joining us for our New Year celebrations can enjoy live music at The New Inn from Scillonian musicians The Steamband, with fancy dress and dancing into the wee hours of 2019.
Prices are based on 7 nights Self Catering accommodation:
- 1 Bedroom Sea Garden Cottage: £1300
- 2 Bedroom Sea Garden Cottage: £1700
- 3 Bedroom Flying Boat Club Cottage: £2150
- 3 Bedroom Sea Garden Cottage: £2350
- 4 Bedroom Flying Boat Club Cottage: £2940
- 4 Bedroom Sea Garden Cottage: £3140
To book, please call the Island Office on +44 (0)1720 422849 or email us.
The cottages have a large open-plan lounge and fully-equipped kitchen as well as small gardens and terraces. Upstairs there are 3 or 4 bedrooms and a separate TV/sofa room downstairs offering additional accommodation if required. Features include heated solid oak flooring, wide screen satellite TV, a wood burning stove and original artworks by some of Cornwall’s most renowned artists.
Open all year round
Facilities & Features
- Free Wi-Fi and digital satellite TV
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Access to spa and leisure facilities (gym, sauna, Jacuzzi)
- Located on Old Grimsby beach
- Seasonal sailing and water sports school (July – August)
- Adjacent to Ruin Beach Café restaurant
- High chairs and cots available at no supplement
- Complimentary entrance to Abbey Garden and Isles of Scilly Golf Club included
- Bike hire
- Golf buggies for hire (guests with restricted mobility only)
Prices & Conditions
£1,800 - £6,995 per week
For availability, please see https://www.tresco.co.uk/staying-on-tresco/sea-garden-cottages